Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 3 & 4 - 2011 London Marathon Training

Yesterday’s run consisted of 2 miles jogging and 3 running fast... Todays run was 2 miles jogging 2 miles at a steady pace? Both runs were fine and haven’t been too hard given the low distance. However, because it has been raining a bunch I have had to do my running on a treadmill which is not desired in my book. I always feel a bit off balance when running on treadmills. I also feel like it says I am going much faster than I really am...

Re: the diet it been pretty consistent, yogurt or muffin for breakfast, soup and/or sandwich for lunch, fruit or snack bar for a snack, dinner is filled with veggies and protein. Last night it was chicken and veg, tonight its sushi :) Oh an no alcohol... at least for a month.

I also registered for my first warm up race which will be a 10k in Windsor. See the details here, http://www.f3events.co.uk/race_view.php?i=125   should be a nice scenic run.

Until the next post, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment